List of sections in "jessie"
- Debug packages
- Packages providing debugging information for executables and shared libraries.
- Programs to spend a nice time with after all this setting up.
- All kind of interpreters for interpreted languages. Macro processors.
- Library development
- Libraries necessary for developers to write programs that use them.
- Libraries to make other programs work. They provide special features to developers.
- Programs to route, read, and compose E-mail messages.
- Old Libraries
- Old versions of libraries, kept for backward compatibility with old applications.
- Utilities for file/disk manipulation, backup and archive tools, system monitoring, input systems, etc.
- Virtual packages
- Virtual packages.
(compact compressed textlist)